"The NJSIAA requires officials to enforce all rules regarding unsportsmanlike conduct by coaches and players. There will be no tolerance for any negative behavior, such as taunting, trash-talking and verbal, written, or physical conduct related to race, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, or religion. Such behavior will result in being ejected from this event.
All participants must respect the game and respect their opponents."
• Must be read at all levels (no choice –AG office mandate)
• Must be read in its entirety (no paraphrasing)
• Must be professional in the delivery
• Must be read to all members of the team regardless of the size of the team.
• PA announcers – different version
• The sportsmanship policy must be adhered to before, during and after the contest.